Here's a Holiday Sale with a difference and if you're looking to add something special to an evening gown or even a pair of stylish jeans then this designer sale is for you.
Fashion designer Adrienne Landau is having a designer sale with up to 80% off retail on her current Fall collection of of stoles, wraps, jackets and more, and check out some of the great savings to be had:
- Mink jackets were $ 4500, now $2000.
- Knit rabbit hooded scarves were $495, now 175
- Cashmere wraps and stoles with fox trim, originally $1095-$2375 now $500-$750
- Assorted fur scarves originally $245-$725 now $100- $250
- Assorted evening jackets, wraps and stoles originally $275-$850, now $150-$400
I've often seen Adrienne Landau fashions at stores like Saks, Bloomingdales and Neiman Marcus but not within my budget. However, at these designer sale prices, wholesale prices and below, we too can make a fashion statement and wear an Adrienne Landau designer piece like the likes of Madonna, Halle Berry, Sharon Stone and Julia Roberts. The cropped jackets in particular, look awesome with a pair of dressy pants or stylish designer jeans.
Designer Sale Details:
When: Tuesday 4th (9:30am-6:30pm) and Wednesday 5th December (9:30am-6pm)
Where: Adrienne Landau Showroom, 519 8th Avenue, 21st Floor (Between 35th & 36th Streets)
What: Current Fall Collection of Stoles, Wraps, Jackets - Accessories & Home Furnishing. Mink-fox_-rex-cashmere-silk. Up To 80% Off Retail.